Reynaers Masterline 10
Reynaers MasterLine 10 aluminium front door into passive detached houses and passive residential projects.
From Hungary’s market-leading* manufacturer of residential aluminium doors and windows.
By adding an improved and more substantial heat insulation technology, the Reynaers MasterLine 10 aluminium front door represents a worthy upgrade to the MasterLine 8 door system, which already offered unique characteristics and great designer freedom. This aluminium door system not only stands out from the line with its expanded size limits, special appearance and unique opening modes, but also by offering significantly better thermal insulation performance.
The products are manufactured in two, distinctly different designs:
- Reynaers MasterLine 10 glazed front door
- Reynaers MasterLine 10 panel front door glued onto the sash
Aluminium doors into passive houses
The Reynaers MasterLine 10 aluminium front door, made in various designs, works in symbiosis with the other passive doors and windows in the building. They offer greatly expanded size limits and vastly outperforming PVC or wooden front doors. Starting from the normal 20 mm threshold height, we also have the option of a tip-free, recessed system threshold, which can be supplemented with an external drain (gutter) to avoid soaking due to the pressure of the positive wind. The MasterLine 10 aluminium door system is also capable of carrying glass panels or panels glued to the sash, with concealed or visible strapping and edge-fitting hardware. The door can be opened with a key or motor, or even by non-conventional methods such as a fingerprint reader.
These systems allow for the linear alignment of façade structures as well as for installing any shading or integrating these with curtain walls or glass roof products.
Aluminium doors and windows with Belgian thoughtfulness
Since its establishment in 1965, Reynaers has grown from a small Belgian family business to one of the largest aluminium door and window system suppliers in Europe. Their product range-related strategy differs somewhat from the assortment of their large German or Scandinavian competitors. They considered the retail market (due to their Belgian roots in family home sales) worth developing from the very outset. Reynaers aluminium products now range from glass surfaces in communal custom-built tower buildings to the smallest residential pivot door (i.e. a vertical asymmetrical revolving door). There is really no blind spot that would require a Reynaers manufacturer to install products from others in the market as well:
- side-hung, tilting, tilt-and-turn, turn-and-tilt window (in standard and hidden sash designs)
- patio door, tilt-and-turn patio door, balcony door
- PASK (tilt-and-slide) patio door
- parallel window (in frame) rising window (in frame or own case)
- accordion window
- sliding windows (with thermal bridge and thermal bridge-free)
- lift-and-slide (systems between 1 to 8 rails, corner opening, glass-glass corner solutions)
- sliding doors in framed and frameless versions (glass-glass corner, corner opening)
- accordion doors
- front doors
- curtain walls (traditional, elemental design, wood and steel fitted versions)
- doors and windows placed in a curtain wall (tilting, tilt-and-turn, parallel window, structural, i.e. hidden) window
- indoor windows, doors
- indoor glass structures, room dividers
- bulletproof, fire-retardant, burglar-proof structures
- asymmetrical revolving (PIVOT) front door